It Shoulda Been You

June 13, 2017 New York, NY, USA




Who: My mom and I
What: It Shoulda Been You, Broadway's short-lived wedding comedy



When: March 2015
Where: Brooks Atkinson Theatre, New York
Why: Because I'm a huge fan of Sierra Boggess, and I won tickets to see the show in previews!



Thoughts: I'd been following Sierra's career ever since her Broadway debut in The Little Mermaid. Even though I knew next to nothing about ISBY, I wanted to see it simply because she was in it. The show was absolutely hilarious and my mom and I both enjoyed meeting our theatre heroes: Tyne Daley for her and Sierra for me! This show featured so many talented performers including Josh Grisetti in his Broadway debut, who I recently saw again in Something Rotten! The show unfortunately closed after just a few months, but I'm so grateful for the talent I was able to see that night and all the laughs the show provided.



Listen to the original cast recording here, then see my entire Broadway history to date here. Have you met a Browadway performer at the stage door? Let me know in the comments!

 photo bl-signature_zpsa43ojanx.png

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion!


Bekah Loves Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.


© Bekah Loves. Design by FCD.