oh my freaking goodness

October 2, 2013

Y'all get treated to two posts today, because I'm laughing so hard right now and had to share this:

Hi Rebecca,

We're pleased to announce that you're one of our top badge holders from the Slim-Fast VoxBox! To thank you for your participation, we're sending you a prize pack from Slim-Fast filled with all 4 flavors of the Slim-Fast Shakes!

You last gave us your address for the program in July. If your address has changed since July, please let us know now by replying to this email with your new address. Please let us know by TOMORROW, Thursday, October 3 at 6pm EST.

Your prize should arrive in the next 3-5 weeks.

Peaches and Pineapples, 
The Influenster Team

If you don't know why this is funny, go read this post.

Yeah. You're welcome.


post signature

8 comments

  1. HAHAHAHA that's awesome. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha. I love it. Please tell me you responded with something witty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not read your previous post until now, but indeed seeing the perspective now it makes the situation really hilarious :) I wonder how you will reply to that and also who is in charge of their marketing system (rolling eyes...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They must have a really strange system of rewards. Not influenster, but a different review program that is supposed to send you targeted opportunities has been constantly sending me emails about weight loss products lately--and I know for a fact I've never written about weight loss or indicated that I'm interested in such products, so I think it's a strange way to "target" review opportunities. I've gotten a few things from influenster, nail polish and nail stickers that I really liked, because I am a nail girl, but some of their other products are really random. I'm glad I didn't get the box that you got!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I remember that post Bekah! They must have loved your "honesty", lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the discussion!


Bekah Loves Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.


© Bekah Loves. Design by FCD.