gardening progress

April 10, 2015 Baltimore, MD, USA

Tomorrow, Sean and I are off to the Home Depot for a vertical gardening workshop. It's time to get this structure built and get everything planted. Updates to come.

Speaking of updates, those seedlings I started in February? They've been in my bay window soaking up any sun that was kind enough to grace Baltimore. I didn't see sprouts for the longest time and was starting to lose hope, but finally, I have sprouts! That's one small victory.





Now, to get everything planted outdoors without killing anything.

Keep an eye out for a flower gardening post of the crack variety soon, too. I promise it's not what it sounds like!

post signature

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion!


Bekah Loves Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.


© Bekah Loves. Design by FCD.