re·view: laundry with eco nuts

November 9, 2014


Last August, I saw some reviews floating around for an alternative to dryer sheets: balls made of wool. I was intrigued and then thrilled when I had the chance to try and review them. I kid you not when I say I have not used dryer sheets since.



The thing is, I was living in an apartment and doing laundry at my mother-in-law's house (she lived a mile down the street and our laundry center cost $3/load. yikes!). She, too, loved the balls. They were essentially shared for a year between five people.

Fast forward to this July when we bought our first house. I was thrilled to finally have our own washer and dryer. I was not so thrilled to realize things were coming out of the dryer with lots of static. (seriously, though, what a bargain! laundry for five for a year with one set of balls! definitely economical!) I knew it was time to buy a new set.

I'd noticed some alternative brands of wool balls pop up in the market since I received my first set of balls, one of them being eco nuts. I was curious and more than willing to see if they were comparable.

via



I won't tease you all any longer: the answer is YES!

I was pretty darn excited when the balls (a set of 4) came in. I ripped the package right open, and tossed them in the next load of laundry I did. I reached in, expecting the static I'd been dealing with...and realized there was none. Ahhh! Nothing like a new set of dryer balls.

Also in the package was a surprise: a 10-load trial of organic eco nuts laundry soap. Sign me up! I wasn't sure what to think when I opened up the package to find...well, a bag of nuts, but I left them in the washer for ten loads and didn't have to re-wash a single thing!

via
I love how well everything works, but come on...we all know I'm a crunchy girl. I especially love how economical these products are and the fact that they don't contain synthetic fragrances or other harmful ingredients. Eco nuts is definitely a winner in my book!

post signature

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion!


Bekah Loves Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.


© Bekah Loves. Design by FCD.