re•solve: a re•cap

January 2, 2014

Wow. It's been a year since I sat down to begin this here blog. I stuck with it!

I had some particular intentions when re•solve began, so it's only fair that I share my progress and come up with some new ones for 2014.

Last year, I said I would:

Start my Arbonne business: Technically, I started in 2012, but I took it very lightly. The unfortunate events that took place the second half of 2013 really pushed me to start being more assertive with my business, and the proof is in the numbers! I've sold more in the past 4 months than I did my entire first year with Arbonne! If I keep it up, that means I will do triple the business of my first year in this second one!



Use more holistic products: We all know I love my Arbonne. I continue to grow my own set of Arbonne products as well as use other natural brands or DIY remedies involving things like lemons, vinegar, and baking soda!

Eat Better: I said I would incorporate vegetarian meals more often into our home; you all know I went a step further and went completely vegetarian. Sean surprised me by cutting back on his meat intake as well; I would definitely say he qualifies as flexitarian.


This year, I re•solve to:


Not Settle: It's harder to measure this one, but this is the year I stand firm and stop accepting the mundane. This is the year I stop with the nonsense "jobs" and begin a career. This is the year I don't let the tedium of routine tire me and keep me from doing the things, big or small, that I want to do. I started checking things off my bucket list late last year and I do not intend to stop.

Take joy in the little things. Sean and I said adios to 2013 with a date night @ ZooLights!

Send Birthday Cards: This may sound silly, but I used to be really good about this and haven't been the last few years. I need to get organized and not let the days sneak up on me. Who doesn't like happy snail mail?


If you're rolling your eyes thinking this is just another resolution post, think again. Go back to re•solve's inaugural post and see why I chose the title I did. I can do this.

So can you!

7 comments

  1. Yay!!! Congrats on one year lady! That's awesome that you're kicking up your Arbonne business like that. I'm attempting to do that with my Pampered Chef business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! Here's to even more business for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your friends would really appreciate a birthday card tradition from you! They really aren't a very common part of life these days...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happay Birfday! Here's to many more years of bloggin'. and your goals are my goals even though I didn't add them in my post for tomorrow. See this why we frans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for sending Birthday Cards! I love getting mail so I'm sure those you're sending cards too will love it. One of my goals is to write and send letters/cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to get some of your vegetarian recipes---I haven't gone full-throttle vegetarian, but I've tried to significantly cut down on the amount of meat we eat. It's made such a big difference!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great goal of doing the things that you want to. Go For It.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the discussion!


Bekah Loves Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.


© Bekah Loves. Design by FCD.