you should know, round 2

August 21, 2013

Yay, I really am included!



This time, miss Karla tagged me. I'm not going to tag more people, because honestly, these things can get real old real fast if you let em. But, nothing wrong with answering a few questions. Here you go:

What are you reading right now?

I just finished reading 3500: An Autistic Boy's Ten-Year Romance with Snow White. I am a Disney NERD and was sad when the Snow White ride went away in WDW to make space for new Fantasyland. Turns out, I wasn't the only one. I followed a blog about an autistic boy named Ben who was in LOVE with the ride.
 
via

The things Disney did for this family were amazing- you will likely cry. Anyway, Ben's father wrote a book which I have been dying to read. I got the kindle edition as an early birthday gift and devoured the whole thing in less than a day!

If you could have dinner with a celeb, who would it be?

I'm not sure that I would. I mentioned before that I am a fan of Sierra Boggess and Julia Stiles. I'm a fan of lots of people, but I fear that meeting them would likely alter my perception of them (I didn't meet him, but let's just say, I heard things about Hugh Grant that made him a lot less attractive to me!). Finding things aren't what you thought they were is such a huge let down sometimes. I might as well stay ignorant.

If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Oh goodness. This is hard now that I'm being healthy. And I like variety. 



I'll say my Mediterranean Pita as it's healthy and yummy and wouldn't upset my stomach if I ate it too often.

 If I could travel back in time, I'd travel right back to < insert whatever date here > !!

There are so many historical periods I would love to visit. Back when ladies wore pretty dresses and life seemed simpler. (Kate & Leopold, anyone?) I think it would be fun, but then I remember a thing called women's rights and how different, ah, hygiene would have been. So I would visit, but not stay forever.  

Favorite photo of myself: 

This one from back in the day. I wanted to be a model. I was much skinnier.



Favorite alcoholic beverage?

I'm not a huge drinker. I don't enjoy beer at all and rarely drink wine (though I do like Trader Joe's Amour Di Paris peach champagne!), so if I do get something, it's a mixed drink. Usually a vodka cran or bay breeze. In the fall, I like cranberry mixed with sour apple pucker. Smooth and crisp!

post signature

7 comments

  1. hmm apple pucker..I will have to try that lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those cucumbers again... joy joy joy.
    hunger, hunger, hunger.

    I love that shot of you at the end.
    You look adorable.
    How long ago was that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHY U NO model girl. You look so cute. I'm a slacker and have posted the post you tagged me in. I'll get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh gorgeous model pic! I agree about meeting celebs, what would we talk about, being essentially strangers and all?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Gorgeous picture of you! You look stunning!! =D

    I always feel like I was born in the wrong time period.
    I would love to go back & live when life was simpler!
    Good point!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loooev that photo! so pretty! love the get to know you post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That modeling pic was her match.com profile pic. Certainly caught my eye. And her self description in her profile pulled me in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the discussion!


Bekah Loves Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.


© Bekah Loves. Design by FCD.