swap hauls!

December 22, 2014


Blog swaps never get old to me - it's so fun to pick out gifts for others and to get unexpected goodies in the mail.

I was a part of three different swaps this season and thought I'd share them all here. Thanks ladies!

The first swap was for a bloggers networking group on facebook. I was thrilled that my partner, Kirsty, is a vegan! She was also my first international partner as she's in Australia. I loved the handmade ornament and custom bookmark (see the blog name?) she sent me!


I also participated in two book swaps ...and I have plenty of reading to do now!

From Kathy via the Blogger Book Swap hosted by Writing in Red Lipstick. Thanks!


from the Secret Santa Book Swap, thanks! (partner didn't leave any blog info for me to link to)


post signature

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion!


Bekah Loves Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.


© Bekah Loves. Design by FCD.