The Lady Bug's Alphabet

October 17, 2013

This month really tested me in terms of my unconventional sponsorship system. All but one of my October winners were complete strangers! I was so nervous. Would they like me? Would I even like them and want to promote them? Would this work out?

Of course, it did. It always does. I am having a blast getting to know some new ladies, just as I end up doing via any "blind date" blogger system (ie, Cara Box or Bigs & Littles).

I'm pleased to have one of said strangers blogging here today. Anda is a Romanian living in Poland. I won't give too much more away, but she is one of the sweetest girls I've met through blogging, and promoting her blog doesn't feel like work at all. Get to know her and send some love her way!
post signature


Hello everyone :) Bekah was kind enough to grant me a blog post on her amazing blog and so here I am :) I thought long and hard over what to tell you and how not to embarrass myself as I feel it awkward about taking her time slot... But here I am! She told me to be true to myself and write from my heart and be open to the audience. 


Tell you the truth, I believe I do that but sometimes I feel maybe I am not interesting enough, or I just do not know how to sell myself... I started my blog inspired by another fellow blogger :) and I did this as I no longer wanted to share my content and pictures all over FB as I know the huge copyright issues it raised. A blog is safer and it reaches my friends quicker and they can select when they want to read my adventures or not :)




So... as Bekah graciously invited me here I thought I may introduce myself by doing a small alphabet :) Here we go!


A - Anda Alexandra - my name :) The meaning of Alexandra is "defender of mankind" ;)))
B - Blog - My blog is named "The Home Of The Twisted Red LadyBug" and it focuses on my life. 
Short info: "A LadyBug who is an Expat, Travel Lover, Photo Maniac - Living in Magical Krakow - Born and Raised in The Vampire Land but not afraid of Garlic ;)"
C - Camelia - it is both a flower and the name of my wonderful mother.
D - Dana - the name of my awesome and crazy big sister :) And in case you did not figure out ANDA=DANA - same letters... my parents were genius when they come up with this :D
E - Europe - a lot of places in which I feel at home with + a lot of places I did not explore yet and I wanna do that! Soon! With my better half :)
F - Fiancee :) - He will be the one who is taking my pictures throughout the blog :) and he is my hero, my knight in shining Armour, the one who has patience to move mountains. I love him and he is my better half. We are engaged and to be married on the 9th of August 2014 :D And we both can hardly wait to say "I do!" in front of God and the entire world :)
G - Growing Up - a fear I have... I wanna grow up but I do not want to grow old... Do you feel me on this one?!
H - Home - "Home is where your heart is, and if your heart is in a million places so is your home" :) (my quote :p)
I - Iasi - my home town, located in the North-Eastern part of Romania. The place I grew up and the place I will always call home. It is a lovely place to visit for a day and it has the oldest and largest Botanical Garden in the Country, it is the home to the oldest Romanian University and to the first engineering school.Vasile Alecsandri National Theater is the oldest Theater in Romania. I admit that Iasi has potential but as it is in continuous change it is hard to see its true beauty...
J - Job - I am currently not having my dream job but a job that makes me feel safe and secure about the future... I did not study to be an IT person, yet I became one nonetheless...
K - Krakow - the place where I live now :) The place where my real expat life began with all its troubles and joys. A place I love and a place I felt at home the moment I walked its cobbled streets and wondered at its architecture and history. Anyone would fall in love with it and if you will read my blog you will see a lot of posts with Krakow StreetArt or Architecture ;)
L - Love - is the only thing worth fighting for :) "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." (1 Corinthians 13:13)
M - Mother - I know she appears twice in this alphabet but she deserves so much more :* Every mum does :)
 N- Nanny/Granny - she raised me up and she made me who I am, she loved me since I was a little bundle and she never ceases to believe in me. She is in touch with technology and checks FB and my blog along with my Mum and my sister and they comment on the things I wear or the things I see or the things I do :) She is my number 1 supporter :) And she means the world to me :* Love you Granny!
O - OH! - The sound I made when Bekah wrote to me via Gmail that I missed the letter O ;)))))
P -  Poland - the country I wish to visit more, the country I am living in right now
Q - QWERTY - the keyboard on my laptop, that helps me write my ideas to the people I love and the ones that read my blog.
R - Romania - the country I was born in, the country I grew up in, the country in which I studied and made friends for life, the place where a big part of my family lives
S - Surprises - I love surprises and I love making surprises/gifts for the ones I love, no matter the occasion. The tricky part is though waiting for holidays and birthdays to give the gifts... I never wait :) As soon as I have them I give them away ;))) So does my lovely fiancee! :D
T - Traveling - started doing that since I was in my mothers womb and I am not willing to stop it :) When you travel you learn more things about the world and about yourself than in an year of staying home, comfortable in your own sweet spot
U - Unicorns - YES! I do believe in unicorns :) They are somewhere out there, at the end of the rainbow, next to the leprechauns pot of gold :) 
V - Vacations - I love them and I wish I could have them more often... Related to letter T ;)))
W - Wonderland - sometimes a place I escape - books and movies help me in doing that, but sometimes I wish I could be like Alice and just go for a short time in Wonderland... or even like Dorothy and have some cute red slippers that would do the trick ;)
X - X chromosome - the thing that makes me female on the genetic side :) Yes! I do love genetics ;) Guilty!
Y - Yagudin Alexei & Evgheni Plushenko = ice skating = my beloved sport to watch since I was a toddler!
Z - Zodiacal Sign - I am a Scorpio :) Here is what that means:
A Scorpio woman is the sexiest and most mysterious of the twelve signs of the zodiac. She is exotic and magnetic, as deep as the sea, and, depending on her mood, as calm or as tempestuous. She is extraordinarily intuitive and will be keenly interested in the esoteric, or any occult or spiritual experience that offers some kind of deep insight. She is in tune with the fundamental forces of life and nature and is moved by the great tides and events of human experience. The Scorpio woman should never be taken lightly. They aren't flaky, fluffy, or helpless creatures by any stretch of the imagination. Direct, and brilliantly sharp, Scorpio women only focus on the fundamental essence of any issue and disregard the superfluous. They like clear endings and beginnings, with no grey areas in between. A Scorpio woman wants her certainties to remain just so - absolutely rock steady and assured. She wants to understand everything and knows how to craft just the right question to obtain the answers she seeks.  Scorpios are intuitive, controlling, and sometimes self-destructive, but in all this they have a certain deadly beauty to their personalities. They are fearless and stubborn and even when life gets a little tricky they merely take it on the chin and keep going. Self-confident, resourceful, and strong, Scorpios are driven to succeed; they work hard and are willing to sacrifice anything to get to their goals. They are also complex and secretive, choosing who they divulge their secrets to carefully. - And yes :D I do agree with the above ;) at least most of the time :P

Well... what can I say, that's about all folks :) A Short Alphabet of The Tiwsted Red LadyBug :) 


Please do not forget that you can follow me on my blog or on Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Tumblr

5 comments

  1. Thank you so much Bekah :) You are a sweetheart :*
    Yours truly, The LadyBug :)
    http://twistedredladybug.blogspot.de/2013/10/resolve-lady-bugs-alphabet.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you two were introduced to each other! I am glad that you enjoy bigs & littles:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Chelsee :D I just joined in for bigs & littles too :D this month! I can hardly wait!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you Veronica :D Glad you like it ;) I invite you now to my blog :D

      Delete

Thanks for joining the discussion!


Bekah Loves Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.


© Bekah Loves. Design by FCD.